Best Practices for Wellbeing Committees
CPPPH identified the core content and core principles for effective functioning of medical staff and medical group wellbeing committees and organized the material into five videoconference sessions:
- Role of MEC vs. the Role of the Wellbeing Committee
- First Meeting with the Physician Referred to the Wellbeing Committee
- Evaluating the Physician and the Situation
- Monitoring and the On-going Work of the Committee with the Physician
- Confidentiality, Reporting and Recordkeeping
Each of the five sessions presented both the core principles of a topic and the issues that each institution has to address in determining how to implement them in their particular setting.
Click HERE to see the information about the first time this series was held in October/November of 2022.
Programs for 2024 will be announced in the CPPPH Newsletter.